Research Translation at MSoG
Learn about knowledge transfer and exchange, research mobilisation, impact ...
The Melbourne School of Government Research Translation blog, run by Kate Neely and Sara Bice, aims to share resources and and insights that arise from MSoG activities (such as last year's transdisciplinary labs). With interests spanning complex adaptive systems theory, international development, social license, activism, and climate change, this blog is ambitious in its breadth and depth. For example, why not read about:
- Engaging the public with current research;
- Collaborative planning and action;
- Public understanding of, and opinions on, taxation;
- Educational pathways and youth unemployment;
- Technological and regulatory advances in the power industry; and
- Housing supply and affordability.
Stay tuned for further activities, event summaries, and video presentations throughout 2017.